- FREE on all orders over £50
- £3.50 for orders under £50
- All deliveries made by DPD
- Orders will be delivered Monday-Friday (excluding bank and public holidays)
Our fulfilment team works from Monday to Friday and we do our best to get things picked, packed, and dispatched as quickly as we can.
We work through orders chronologically and usually dispatch within 4 working days.
During our promotional periods these turnaround times can increase so if you need us to prioritise your order, please do let us know as soon as you can and we'll do our very best to expedite the process.
International deliveries can be complicated but we try our best to keep things straightforward for you.
We're pleased to offer FREE standard delivery to Europe when you spend £60 or more and FREE delivery to select destinations across the world when you spend £350 or more. An Express delivery option is also available for all European destinations.
For orders under these values, please see our international delivery charges below.
- FREE Standard delivery when you spend £60 or more (2-5 days from dispatch)
- £7.95 for standard delivery under £60
- FREE Express delivery when you spend £175 or more (1-2 days from dispatch)
- £12.95 for express delivery under £175
Europe (non EU): Andorra, Gibraltar, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland, Turkey, Vatican City
*please note there is no Standard delivery option for Iceland, Malta or Turkey
For deliveries to the EU Piglet in Bed pays all import taxes and duties on your behalf. In the rare event that these charges are passed on to you, please contact us with proof of payment and we will be happy to reimburse you.
Rest of World
- FREE when you spend £350 or more
- £35 for orders under £350
- 3-10 days delivery from dispatch
ROW deliveries may be subject to import taxes, duties and customs charges depending on your location. These charges will not be covered by Piglet in Bed.
We are doing everything to ensure orders arrive within a reasonable time frame, but some international deliveries may be delayed due to local government restrictions.
If you would prefer to pay in Euros, please click the flag logo at the top of this page and select EUR.