Burnt umber, ochre, terracotta, rust and trusty orange: we love these hues at Piglet HQ. Together with the launch of our beautiful new Burnt Orange bedding range, here are a few more ideas of how to get more muted fire tones into your life:
Clockwise from top left:
- We love this glam vintage-style lampshade which will cheer up any room. Oliver Bonas - £65
- For your bedroom, Piglet's new range of Burnt Orange bedding (obvs)
- This ever-versatile and beautiful Organic Cotton dress from Olli Ella in their new sunset clay range (£89.90) will bring the earth tones to your wardrobe. Machine-washable too!
- Jo hand-tied dried flower bouquet from Bloom & Wild - £42. Flowers that never die, yes please.
- Cosy up with this chunky wool cardigan in Mi Terra from Babaa - €230, perfect to sling over a dress this Spring.
- This Yellow 02 paint colour from Lick (from £38) will make you want to commit to these tones in your home.
- Matte terracotta twisted candles from Liberty - £25 for 6 - great on every table.
- Go the whole hog and invest on this Jasper Modern Sofa with Chaise from Love Your Home - from £2,327